Persatuan Syarikat- Syarikat Konsesi Lebuhraya Malaysia (PSKLM) was registered on 9th February 2011 as a platform to address issues on highway operations in Malaysia. It acts as a mediator between the concessionaires, authorities and the public to discuss on the current issues relating to toll rates, toll compensation, toll operations, highway maintenance and other issues on highways in Malaysia.
- To provide avenue for Members to discuss common issues with respect to the Highway industry;
- To share knowledge and experience on the technical and operational aspect of maintaining/ operating Highways for A collective improvement in the Malaysian highway services;
- To create a conducive environment for members to increase their professionalism on highway maintenance and standardize the facilities and services;
- To provide platform in raising up common issues to the Government through Malaysia Highway Authority, Local/ State/ Federal Authorities, Regulatory bodies and professional institution when the need arises;
- For social activities and inert company games- designed to instill better relationship between concession companies;
- To provide channel for advice for members/ public to address matters on Highways.